Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

Welcome to Refreshed Renewed Recreated!!!!

Along with Scrapbooking, knitting and crocheting, just to name a few artsy things I like, I've recently started a long time dream of refinishing wood furniture, accessories and more...take a quick peek at my first project - don't mind the terrible pictures, I'll stage them and add again once I find some room in my house to achieve the look I'm going for!!! 

Over the course of the next few days I'll add photos of other things I've repurposed, including a fabric ottoman!!!!!, for you to get an idea of what I love to do!!

Here's my first official project that is for sale, if you're interested and in the Ottawa or surrounding areas, please feel free to contact me for details!! 

Before
 
After

No comments:

Post a Comment