Sunday, November 9, 2014

Happy Mail Day's Make Me, well, Happy!!


Hi Fellow Refreshers!!!! 
 
I finally received my General Finishes Samples thanks to a miscommunication at Customs...well worth the wait though.  Yummy colors and the Top Coat is amazing!!!! 
 
 
I used the Milestone to test it out on something "small" on my island. 

Here's the before and after.
 
 
 
Plain white - melamine doors, oak frame.
 
 
One coat
  
 
See description at bottom for details!
 
 
Three angles of the finished project.  Had to get creative with the Annie Sloan Dark Wax.  Actually ended up taking Martha Stuart Dark Wax and mixing it with the AS Dark Wax and painting or glazing it on...then went back over with just the AS Dark Wax in spots I wanted it more distressed. 

Tried scraping the GF Milk Paint off the melamine with my fingernail and it wouldn't come off...I'm a little bit excited.  Might be time to do the cabinets, too!!  :)  "happy dance"
 
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the finished results!!  Hope you enjoy them, too.
 
Keep Recreating!!!!
 
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment