Sunday, January 4, 2015

Here's to 2015 and Old School!

Happy New Year!!!!
 
It's been a crazy holiday season but I'm ready to get down to business, yes, I said business.  Acquired some fun pieces in the last month or so and I'm very excited to start working on these little babies!!! 
 
 
 

Know anyone that would love to have a refurbished child's school desk for their playroom or bedroom?  These are going to be so amazing upcycled!!!  I can't wait!  Project School Desk commencing this week!!  Or maybe today!
 
One final note, I've opened my Facebook business page to show and sell my upcycled furniture, signs and odds and ends, please come check it out!!!  Refreshed Renewed Recreated all pieces will be listed there and here on the blog for sale.  Shipping is available with a cost per region shipped to, message me for details. 
 
I'm off to shovel snow before getting down to cleaning these desks for Recreating!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment